Download inCarDoc for Android
inCarDoc – support for adapters: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), Vinli), as well as GPS mode (for work without OBD). New in the notebook: gas stations and service records.
Reading of dynamic and saved parameters from ECUs of cars supporting OBD-II standard. Supports reading PID’s data for machines with multiple ECUs.
- reading OBD2 parameters of the engine and car in real time: speed, rpm, temperature, pressure, lambda and many other supported parameters
- graphs of parameter changes in real time using inCarDoc application
- reading and resetting “check engine” errors and saved parameters
- Fuel consumption (for a diesel engine, set the corresponding flag in Settings)
- saving and forwarding error and general information
- autostart of the last read command (use the “Autostart last command” option in the Configuration separately or in combination with “Autoconnect”)
- console mode for manually entering OBD-II commands and configuring the adapter (use the “Test” – “Console” option to enable console mode)
- reading GPS parameters: speed, altitude
- support for graphical arrow widgets
- Magazine: Gas stations, Service and purchases in the inCarDoc app
You can free download inCarDoc for Android on our website. Anderbot.com - thousands of popular games, apps and the new items. Free Download inCarDoc for Android the latest version for your phone or tablet and use it with pleasure.