All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos displayed on the site are the property of their respective owners. Anderbot.com complies with the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material located on a site controlled or operated by Anderbot.com that is alleged to be infringing, in which case we will attempt in good faith to contact the developer who submitted the affected material, so that they can make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before filing a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter Notice, you may want to contact an attorney to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Anderbot.com’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, specifically section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Copyright Infringement Notice
To file a copyright infringement notice with Anderbot.com, provide a notice containing the following details:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information sufficient to enable the service provider to locate the material.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us find content quickly.
- Information sufficient to enable the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that pursuant to Section 512(f) anyone who knowingly and materially misrepresents that a material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages).
Send an infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org