Download iDMSS Lite for iOS
iDMSS Lite is an application from Dahua that is available on iPhone and Android phones with support for a built-in Dahua CCTV camera, XVR video card, DVR and many other devices. Has two versions: Lite and Plus.
In June 2019, the developer company updated its brainchild, changing the graphical interface of mobile applications on both iOS and Android (based on the new iDMSS V4.50.000 graphical interface). However, both there and there, he became the same.
Key features of iDMSS Lite
- Support live / playback.
- View and control streaming video from cameras and video encoders.
- Customize video playback, task wheel, smart gestures, Slide windows, etc.
- Task wheel for changing the Favorite Group option.
- Support H. 265 / H. 264 / MPEG-4 / JPEG decoding.
- Easy4IP support – Dahua’s proprietary technology for solving P2P problems.
- Support for video intercom systems over IP.
- Synchronization with IP surveillance cameras.
How to set up Dahua iDMSS Lite on iPhone and Dahua gDMSS on Android phones
- After downloading the application, click to open it. In the window that appears, the user will be asked to specify a country or region. You must choose your current place of residence. This is done to facilitate easy4IP P2P connection.
- The country or region can be changed. Therefore, you should not worry about this when moving to other countries.
- Click the upper left corner to enable menu selection.
- The first thing to do now is add Dahua IP camera, XVR, NVR, etc. to iDMSS or gDMSS. Click on the “device” icon followed by the “+” in the upper right corner.
- There are two options for adding a Dahua device to an application: Scan or IP / Domain. You must select the most appropriate iDMSS Lite setup option.
- Refer to this step if adding via “Scan”. Click the barcode icon as follows to launch the scanner camera. The barcode will be scanned on the device itself, on the packaging box or in the web interface. Click the Next button (this means the device is online). Select the hardware you want to add to the app. Enter the name, username and password of the device. Verify that the information entered is correct and click the Save icon in the upper right corner to watch live video.
- Refer to this step if you decide to add via “IP / Domain”. Select the desired device and enter the device name, address, username, password. The user receives all information from the equipment supplier. After that, click “start watching video”. The live stream will appear.
iDMSS Lite is iPhone surveillance software that supports viewing and monitoring streaming video from cameras and video encoders.
You can free download iDMSS Lite for iOS on our website. Anderbot.com - thousands of popular games, apps and the new items. Free Download iDMSS Lite for iOS the latest version for your phone or tablet and use it with pleasure.