Skype for Business for Android
Skype for Business brings the full power of Lync and Skype to your favorite mobile device, including wireless voice and video, presence details, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling, all from a single, easy-to-use interface.
Each Skype for business client has the right to use the mobile version of the program if he was invited to the meeting through the business revision of the program or Lync 2013. However, in order to fully use the functionality of Skype for business on phones, you must have a user profile. In addition, the project is regularly updated, so when using outdated software, some functions will not be available to users.
Anyone can use the Skype for Business Mobile app if they’ve been invited to a Skype for Business or Lync 2013 meeting. However, to take full advantage of the Skype for Business Mobile app, you must have a Skype for Business or Lync account. In addition, some features require an application upgrade to Lync Server or Skype for Business Server. Otherwise, the functions will not be available. If you are unsure of your account information, please contact your IT department.
Main features of Skype for Business
- Create a group or video chat and add participants.
- Join, leave, rejoin, or host Skype for Business meetings. Easily discuss all important issues and work together with colleagues.
- Video calling allows you to see the speaker and others see you during a conference.
- Manage a meeting (mute attendees or remove users from a meeting) and get information about attendee capabilities.
- View and join upcoming meetings with one click in the Skype for Business app.
You can free download Skype for Business for Android on our website. Anderbot.com - thousands of popular games, apps and the new items. Free Download Skype for Business for Android the latest version for your phone or tablet and use it with pleasure.