Mail.ru for Android
Mail.Ru Mail is the official mobile mail application from the Mail.Ru service for Android and iOS devices. This service allows you to work with several mailboxes at once: Yandex, Rambler, Gmail, Yahoo and others that support the IMAP, POP and SMTP protocols.
It’s easy to stay in touch with the Mail.Ru Mail application! Directly from your smartphone, you can send emails, photos and documents to friends and colleagues, set up push notifications about new emails, and create a personal spam filter for annoying mailings.
Possibilities of Mail.Ru Mail service
In addition to an interesting and simple interface, this “mailer” has functions that distinguish it from other similar services:
- Add multiple accounts from different mailboxes, quickly move between them.
- Synchronization of received, sent and other emails between devices.
- Accessible view of friends’ authors to find the messages you need even faster.
- Prompts while dialing the recipient’s address.
- Quick search for the desired message throughout the mailbox.
- Instant notification of new emails (only with internet connection).
- Filter notifications.
- Save emails for viewing even without network access.
- A spam filter that fights unnecessary advertising campaigns.
- Managing emails with gestures.
- Create password protected folders with sensitive data.
Also, users have access to the Mail.Ru Mail widget, placed on the main screen. Its main task is to show the number of unread messages. After installing the client on a smartphone, the application offers to register a new mail. It is very easy to do this:
- Enter personal data: name and surname, date of birth, choose gender.
- Create your own mail Mail.Ru, Yandex, Google, Rambler, Yahoo!, Outlook.
- Create a password and accept the terms of the agreement.
If you already have an account and there is no need to create a new one, you can immediately use your login and password to enter your mail and use the application. After entering the mail, all the last received letters are immediately displayed.
There is enough information available to the user from this window: the name of the sender, the subject of the letter and a piece of the text message.
In the same window, you can search for letters, write a new letter, view only a certain category of messages (unread, marked, with attached files). You can read the message by clicking on it once. With a long hold, you can perform several actions with a letter:
- mark it as read, even if the message was not opened;
- add to bookmarks;
- add to folder;
- add to “Spam”;
- select it and the rest of the messages to do the above.
By swiping from bottom to top, you can scroll through messages, and from top to bottom, you can update the list. The Mail.Ru Mail application menu opens and closes by swiping to the right and left. In it you can:
- see all accounts linked to the application and add new ones;
- go to sent messages;
- view drafts and archives of the Mail.Ru Mail application;
- view messages from “Spam”, clear them;
- take a look at the “Trash”;
- log out of this account;
- view cloud storage space (also available for download);
- write to Support.
Also in the menu, the developer of Mail.Ru Mail provided information about its other products, which can be used by downloading the corresponding applications to a smartphone.
You can free download Mail.ru for Android on our website. Anderbot.com - thousands of popular games, apps and the new items. Free Download Mail.ru for Android the latest version for your phone or tablet and use it with pleasure.