Lep’s World 3 for Android
Lep’s World 3 is a side-scrolling action-adventure platformer.
Travel the world, collect pots of gold and unlock new characters.
Story & Gameplay
According to the prehistory, the village of leprechauns was attacked by orcs who came for gold, jewelry and new slaves. During the scuffle, green monsters grab the village headman, and the main character rushes to save him. A noble impulse is cut short by a blow to the head and loss of consciousness. When he wakes up, the protagonist sets off in pursuit of the villains in the tracks left on the ground. This kicks off the gameplay of Lep’s World 3, which at first glance looks like Super Mario Bros from the NES:
- We are moving through the level with a side view.
- Blocks hanging overhead can be destroyed by hitting them while jumping. Gold coins also fall out of them.
- Enemies are killed if you jump on top of them.
- Weapons represented by bumps are present.
- Completion of each stage is limited in time.
The obvious borrowings are diluted with the mechanics of double jumping and sliding along the walls (hello to the forgotten Prince of Persia). This allows you to climb steep ledges or avoid falling into an abyss. The passage of the game Lep’s World 3 was not without boosters, of which there are 4 pieces:
- Charge of clover. Sprinkles you with green plants, which act as health points.
- A bag of cones. Offers a bag of projectiles that kill enemies and break individual blocks.
- Horned helmet. Creates a protective dome around the hero, destroying enemies who have touched him.
- Savepoint. The leprechaun puts up a pillar with a flag, where the level begins after his death.
For an unsuccessful passage, the player is punished by deprivation of a unit of health, the restoration of which takes time. This mechanic gave rise to 2 ways to complete a level in the game Lep’s World 3, in which the timer expires prematurely:
- In the last seconds, set the checkpoint flag where you are at the moment. Restarting the stage will take you back to the same spot with a full timer.
- After death, pay with crystals and continue to the finish line represented by the end of the rainbow.
Lep’s World 3 – now he must save his friends and his family alone. Help him defeat the nasty trolls. Run through 120 levels divided into 5 unparalleled worlds in Lep’s World 3.
Lep’s World 3 Features
- Beautiful high-definition graphics
- Simple and intuitive control
- 120 levels
- 18 items and abilities
- 22 cunning opponents
- 5 Terrifying Deadly Enemies
- 4 different characters
- Ratings for you and your friends
- Facebook Multiplayer
Levels and characters in Lep’s World 3
The number of locations in the game Lep’s World 3 for Android is comparable to three in a row projects: 220 levels, divided into 5 locations. There was an alternative to the classic stars, expressed in pots of gold coins. Having accumulated 10 of them, the spin of the wheel of fortune becomes available, where you can win boosters, crystals or other heroes. Levels with a special reward are opened for pots of valuable metal. In addition to the main character named Lep, there are 8 more characters. They differ from the main protagonist in their model, without changing the gameplay in any way. Out of them stand out:
- Super SAM – classic robot
- Angelica – an angel in the guise of a leprechaun;
- Blurgg is a leprechaun who has risen from the dead.
To play Lep’s World 3 for them, you will have to spend crystals or collect the specified number of pots of gold. Challenge lovers will have the opportunity to compete with computer opponents to increase their earned points. Points are awarded for:
- destroyed blocks;
- coins collected;
- enemies killed.
But playing Lep’s World 3 online will not work – with an active connection to the network, the developers offer to watch ad inserts.