IP Webcam for Android
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera. Supports many ways of viewing in all common operating systems. Watch live video through VLC player, browser or any video surveillance software on the Wi-Fi network.
It also supports viewing over the Internet using the Ivideon online video surveillance service. You can use speakerphone if you install tinyCam Monitor on another Android device. IP Webcam is compatible with third party software including MJPG camera software, IP video surveillance solutions and most audio players.
IP Webcam Capabilities
- Record video in WebM, MOV and MPEG4 formats
- Stream audio in Wav, Opus and AAC formats (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion sensor with event creation in Tasker and sound registration
- Overlay date, time and battery status on video
- Capturing sensors and displaying them on a graph via the IP Webcam web interface
- Support for camera emulation for video chats (works under Windows, transfers only video through the universal driver)
- With the Ivideon service: online viewing from anywhere in the world, push notifications about motion and sound, storage of video recordings of motion and sound events in the Ivideon cloud
- License Free
- Requires Android 4.0 and up
- Category Video Players & Editors
- Developer Pavel Khlebovich
- Content Rating 3+