Google Photos for Android
Google Photos is a new photo and video solution that meets the needs of today’s users.
Photos and videos are automatically uploaded to the cloud storage, organized and searchable immediately after upload. You can quickly share them with anyone and not worry about running out of free space on your device.
Google Photos Features
- Photos and videos can be uploaded in high quality to secure cloud storage for free. They are available only to you from any device connected to the Internet, as well as from photos.google.com.
- Running out of space? You can quickly delete photos already uploaded to Google Photos from your device without fear of losing them.
- Photos can now be searched by people, places and objects depicted on them, even if they do not have tags.
- Google Photos automatically creates movies, collages, animations, panoramas and more from your photos. You can also do it yourself.
- Simple and effective photo editing tools will help you make your photos even better. Transform your shots with one touch: adjust lighting, contrast, colors and vignetting, or use one of 14 innovative filters.
- Make your stories even more interesting. Google Photos will automatically collect your best photos from the past event into a new album, and you can invite others to add yours to it.
- Don’t waste time sending photos via text messages or email. Share your snapshots with anyone directly from the app using users’ contact details.
- Google Photos automatically creates collages from old photos so you can relive the wonderful moments captured in them.
- You can watch photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast.
Now a little about how to set up Google Photos Assistant. At the first start, the service will show you tips for working with this functionality. The assistant will offer to sort the photos by their statistics. You will be shown materials that are not used or viewed. If agreed, the photos will be sent to the archive.
To enable automatic content creation, you need to activate the items in the program settings:
- Creative. Creates movies, collages, albums.
- What the day was like. Collects photographs taken on this date, but in different years.
- Recommended turn. Automatically expands photos if they are upside-down or incorrectly reflected.
- Photos for archive. Recommendations for what you can archive.
If you choose to disable Google Photos, the content you create will remain in the cloud or as an archive. If we are talking about Drive, then all the materials will be in it, and not on your device, so after uninstalling the application, the files will not disappear.
You can free download Google Photos for Android on our website. Anderbot.com - thousands of popular games, apps and the new items. Free Download Google Photos for Android the latest version for your phone or tablet and use it with pleasure.