Dropbox for Android
Dropbox is a multifunctional file hosting that crosses together a cloud storage system and mechanisms for corporate collaboration and information synchronization, regardless of the platform used.
As a result, the service helps to carry out joint calculations, exchange data and at the same time work on important projects without sending documents by e-mail, messengers or social networks, but using a kind of automatic and continuously working synchronization.
Dropbox lets you work with documents, photos, and videos from anywhere and easily share them. Any files you add to Dropbox automatically appear on all your computers, phones, tablets, and the Dropbox website. Dropbox keeps your favorite memories and important work documents close at hand. And even if something happens to your tablet or computer, your files will remain completely safe in Dropbox.
With Dropbox, your employees can sync their data and work on the same wavelength. Anything you add to Dropbox can be easily accessed from any device. Send large files seamlessly, even to users without a Dropbox account, and collaborate with employees using a variety of features like document scanning, shared folders, offline access, and more.
- Use shared folders to share files with others.
- Use the document scanner to convert receipts, notes, and whiteboard notes to PDF files.
- By leaving comments on files, you can share your opinion with your colleagues.
- You can sync, edit, and share Word, Excel, and Powerpoint files.
- Edit Microsoft Office files from your phone or tablet.
- You can automatically back up your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- You can send large files without attaching them to emails.