AnyDesk for Android
AnyDesk – control your computer remotely using your smartphone, tablet or laptop with maximum speed and quality. Visit anydesk.com for VNC, remote access and service information for all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. AnyDesk is faster than any other similar application.
This allows you to work with remote access at a completely different level: video editing, image processing, computer administration, teamwork online. AnyDesk remote management is as secure as online banking with TLS 1.2 encryption, 2048-Bit RSA key exchange and Erlang technology. AnyDesk is free for personal use. For commercial use, AnyDesk provides transparent licensing models, no hidden fees, with all updates included.
- AnyDesk is the first remote access application to provide enough performance to provide long-term smooth and non-tiring work on a remote computer. All programs, files and settings of a home or office computer are easily accessible to you at any time and without tedious network configuration. And all your data remains where it should be: on your own PC.
- AnyDesk is also great for web collaboration. Optional display of two mouse cursors allows you to work together on text, images or other documents. Very simple, fast and without the need to trust files to online services.
- Help is a pleasure when it is comfortable. AnyDesk is capable of more than just remote administration and support. With smooth control, setting up a colleague’s printer or installing a new CRM tool on sales computers seems to happen automatically.
- The AnyDesk application is capable of transferring 60 images per second on the local network as well as over many Internet connections, which significantly exceeds the performance of other remote desktop applications. Thanks to this, any movements transmitted through AnyDesk are displayed on the screen as smoothly as possible, since the frame rate of almost all computer screens is also 60 frames per second. Thus, the AnyDesk application provides a smooth and lag-free work on the computer.
- It is very important that the latency when working with remote desktop is as low as possible. – Since Internet connections always take a certain amount of time to transfer data from one computer to another, it is very important that the AnyDesk application itself, if possible, does not create additional delays. On a local network, AnyDesk latency is less than 16ms and therefore imperceptible.
- When using a remote desktop tool over the Internet, it is critical to make the most of your Internet bandwidth. This is especially important when using mobile Internet connections such as UMTS. AnyDesk makes efficient use of bandwidth and ensures smooth PC operation already at 100 Kbps.