AIDA64 for Android
AIDA64 is a cross-platform analysis and monitoring tool developed by FinalWire studio to test and characterize components of Windows personal computers and mobile equipment running on iOS and Android operating systems.
A trial release of the service took place back in 1995 under the name A SMDEMO – at the start, the developers offered to carry out semi-automatic diagnostics of PCs and check the performance of the CPU and hard drives.
The interface was offered in text, and the available actions had to be selected through the command line. By 2001, the developers abandoned the name A SMDEMO, screwed up the graphical interface and diversified the functionality, literally turning AIDA64 into a tool ahead of its time. Since then, the position of the tool has not changed – if you really need to diagnose PC or smartphone components, then you should only turn to AIDA64.
- Displays information about available components: video cards, processors, motherboards, memory modules. Information is displayed in detail – except for manufacturers, frequencies, voltage and voltage, cache size and software version are displayed.
- Check licenses for those programs that are used in everyday work.
- Collect data related to running processes and services running in the background.
- Preparing information about official resources from where it is easy to download drivers to work with the components installed on the computer.
- A separate category of functions is occupied by the section with benchmarks and tests. The developers suggest checking the speed of the RAM, stress testing the processor under maximum load and measuring the performance of the video card without prior preparation. For those who are not used to dealing with each component separately, a script is provided with a full PC check and the output of the results in the form of a table or graphs with recommendations and tips.
In addition to the AIDA64 version for personal computers, where the foundations for diagnostics, testing and downloading drivers and updates are laid, there have recently been separate versions of the tool for iOS and Android. Mobile companions are less functional, are updated less often and still do not support the Russian language, but they help to learn the following:
- List of components from CPU to RAM, battery or operating system;
- Maximum battery capacity, plus tips for extending battery life;
- Access speed and stability of Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G signal;
- The quality of the screen sensors, the quality of the microphone and speaker.
Specifically for Android owners, AIDA64 provides for cleaning garbage accumulated on the internal or external memory, studying the parameters related to the temperature and current processor frequencies, as well as diagnosing watches running on the Android Wear operating system. The developers have scattered each proposed action on an impressive menu, and therefore offer beginners not to refuse to read the introductory instructions.
You can free download AIDA64 for Android on our website. Anderbot.com - thousands of popular games, apps and the new items. Free Download AIDA64 for Android the latest version for your phone or tablet and use it with pleasure.
- License Free
- Requires Android 2.1 and up
- Category Tools
- Developer aida64.com
- Content Rating 3+
- Download AIDA64 for other OS iOS Windows