LEGO® Life – Create & discover
• LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
• Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
• Share images of your genius creations.
• Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO DIMENSIONS™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends, and more.
• Stretch your building skills and free your imagination with LEGO challenges.
• Test your knowledge with LEGO quizzes about LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO®, LEGO Elves, and more.
• Get stuck into arty sticker activities featuring the best LEGO images, like Batman™ from LEGO DIMENSIONS.
Watch LEGO videos!
• Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO and LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™.
• Go behind the scenes and watch LEGO videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO, Stephanie from LEGO Friends, Merlok 2.0 from LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS, Emily Jones from LEGO Elves, and Batman from LEGO DIMENSIONS.
• Learn more about your favorite LEGO ninja like Lloyd, Zane, Master Wu or Cole with LEGO NINJAGO videos.
• Get closer to the LEGO Friends with LEGO videos about Stephanie, Olivia, Emma, Mia, Andrea, and Livi.
• Power up to become a hero with LEGO videos featuring Robin, Jestro, Aaron, Lance, and Macy from LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS.
• Uncover the magical world of LEGO Elves with LEGO videos about Emily Jones, Skyra, Ragana, and Elandra.
Upgrade for free!
Get a LEGO ID account, and then sign in to enjoy all of LEGO Life:
• Buddy-up with LEGO minifigures like Aaron from LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS, Emma from LEGO Friends and Master Wu from LEGO NINJAGO by following their profile and liking their posts!
• Design your own awesome LEGO minifigure for your profile, choosing between tons of cool outfit combinations.
• Join fan groups and get the latest LEGO news for the stuff you love.
• Discover even more about your favorite free LEGO games and apps.
• The LEGO Life app is FREE to download.
• It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
• There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO ID account.
- Kids use a display name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is prohibited.
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
We’ll utilize your personal information and anonymous data to manage your account and to provide a safe, contextualized, and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.